Controlling the little beast was very easy and would be a lot of fun for everyone. I would recommend taking the car outside to a place with smooth concrete. Make your own track with your imagination, and race away!
This mini car is easy to run, with alloy chassis structure control simulation, it can limberly move forward and back, and turn left and right. This car can be upgraded brushless version and empty frame version, suitable for guests needs.
- 1/28 Scale RTR K979 brushed car
- Alloy chassis structure control simulation,forward and back, left and right turn. Whole car has rolling bearing,digital servo,four-wheel independent suspension design.
- Shaft Driven 4WD system
- Fully ball raced for super smooth performance
- All alloy upper and lower chassis plate for added durability
- 7.4v 400mAh Lipoly battery provides 30Min+ runtimes
- Includes 2.4Ghz Radio system
- Wheelbase: 98mm
- Ride Height: 4.6mm
- Wheel Base: 8.5mm
- Motor: 130 brush motor
- Transmitter Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Top Speed: 30Km/H
- Servo: 5g digital
- Battery: 7.4V 400mAh lithium
- Run Time: 30+ mins (Approx)
- Charging Time: 90mins
- Control Distance: 100m (Approx)